VoiceApp records sound from soundcard (or any file) and converts it to frequency domain via FFT, showing the result in a window. The result is thrown on the screen in matrixish colors.
· SDL (Simple DirectMedia Layer)
· FFTW (Fastest Fourier Transform in The West)
· XFree86 4.1.0
What's New in This Release:
· Optimized the way Analyzer and Scope draw themselves.
· -height option to set total window height
· -bg option to set background color
· -scope-lineh option to set height of Scope line (better visibility)
· -solid-scope option to draw Scope with lines from axis.
· -nospectrogram option to disable drawing of spectrogram (thanks for suggestion Michael P)
· ESC or 'Q' will now quit.
· Fixed compilation (thanks for report Michael P)
· 255 vs 256 multiplying in color generation.
· Limit vertical lines to window height
· make -wlc option really do something useful