Traverso-DAW is a cross platform multitrack audio recording and editing suite, with an innovative and easy to master User Interface. It's suited for both the professional and home user, who needs a robust and solid DAW.
A complete suite
Traverso is a complete solution from recording to CD Mastering. By supplying many common tools in one package, you don't have to learn how to use lots of applications with different user interfaces. This considerably lowers the learning curve, letting you get your audio processing work done faster!
Robust non-linear audio processing
A unique approach to non-linear audio processing was developed for Traverso to provide extremely solid and robust audio processing and editing. Adding and removal of effects plugins, moving Audio Clips and creating new Tracks during playback are all perfectly safe, giving you instant feedback on your work!
· Qt 4.x
· FFTW 3.0
· FLAC 1.0
· libsndfile 1.0.11
· Secret Rabbit Code 0.1.2
· LAME 3.92 (optional)
· MAD 0.15.0b (optional)
What's New in This Release:
· Read and write support was added for Ogg Vorbis, WavPack, FLAC, and MP3.
· On the fly sample rate conversion was added.
· A simple yet effective Project backup and restore system was added.
· Use of available hard disk bandwidth was improved.
· Encoding formats for recording were added: W64 and WavPack.
· Three new themes were added, notably the medium-contrast and Ubuntu theme.
· A number of bugs were fixed, and various improvements were made all over the place.
· The user manual was translated into German and Portuguese.