The social media player
Tomahawk is a social media player app.
- Stop chasing your music across different machines, services and websites. No matter where your content is, Tomahawk can find it and play it.
- Connect to your other machines and friends via Jabber, Google Chat and Twitter. Browse and play their libraries, playlists and stations.
- Custom Stations:
- Yeah, it's like a "genius" playlist... only smarter, and continuous. Whatever you are in the mood for, we've got the knobs and dials to find it for you.
- Playlist Importer:
- Metadata from playlists from all over the web - and other media players - can easily be imported into Tomahawk.
- Think of it as "antiTunes". It's a music player that is optimized for one thing... to play, discover and share music.
- Cross Platform:
- A Mac connected to Windows machine connected to a Linux machine? Sure... no problem. Betas are now available for OS X, Windows & Linux.
- Check out the Tomahawk ecosystem that already exists, pretty cool, eh? And we are just getting started. How about you join us?
- Tomahawk is totally Free & Open-Source Software.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed playback-loop caused by duplicate tracks in a playlist.
- Improved peer handling and removed connection support through Twitter.