Java GUI frontend for Streamripper
With Streamtastic you can easily rip multiple Online Radio streams at once. It allows you to browse the Shoutcast YellowPages and then select which streams you would like. In contrary to other GUIs this one does not start the Streamripper processes in a new terminal each, but rather wraps them in the Background. It is also possible to add Streams to your personal favorites, for quick access later.
Streamtastic is designed to do what it should, and nothing more. Fancy features are not the top priority for this Project.
Features are presented in an easy-to use and intuitive way. You don’t want to put up with a high learning curve before downloading some streams, do you?
- Managing Favorites (Create, Update, Delete)
- Browsing Shoutcast Yellowpages
- Downloading multiple Streams at once (Favorites and Shoutcast Stations)
- Using an external Player to listen to a Station (needs some Work)
- Currently downloaded Stations are greyed in all Views
- Localization (currently English and German locales supported. Please contribute!)
- One click Installation from Webstart
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- removed pre-run checks on startup (streamripper, destination dir,..)
- improved streamripper version detection
- unwanted icecast genres/tags can be blacklisted by config parameter
- displayed columns are selectable from table header popup menu (Downloads, Stream directories)