The streamTranscoder is a multi-platform utility which can be used to transcode media streams from one format to another, and from one server type to another. It can read in streams of type MP3 and Vorbis from most servers (Icecast, Icecast2, Shoutcast), convert it into various formats, and send to various streaming servers.
Here are some key features of "Stream Transcoder":
· Shoutcast - MP3 (with metadata and without)
· Icecast 1.x - MP3 (with icy metadata and without)
· Icecast 2 - MP3 (with metadata)
· Icecast 2 - Vorbis (with metadata)
· Peercast - MP3 and Vorbis
· KasterBlaster - MP3 (no metadata)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· src/: streamTranscoder.iss, liboddcast/liboddcast.cpp, libtranscoder/transcurl.cpp: Fixed problem with transcoding fromStereo to Mono on win32 platforms (in some cases) Added
· CURLOPT_NOSIGNAL to prevent problems with getting SIGPIPEs..