A GUI frontend for the popular streamripper utility.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Johannes Putzke
- ROOT \ Multimedia \ Audio
StreamRipStar (previously called Stripper) is a GUI frontend for the popular streamripper utility. It provides a graphical Interface for (nearly) all options for Streamripper. The options itself are explained over the tool tips .Every options are saved separated for every stream.
Last updated on June 17th, 2009
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in StreamRipStar 0.5.4:
- fix: can't start on other operating systems as Windows and Linux
- fix: can't use a popup in the first row of a table
- fix: popup components in the main table had no function
- add popups to the schedule manager and edit with double click