The Stewie Radio Automation Project is a stand-in replacement for the "XMMS playlist on random" style of independent radio station.
Once properly configured, the user will enjoy the low maintenance of a "random playlist" station while still being able to use legal IDs, liners, multiple playlists, and music logs.
Here are some key features of "Stewie Radio Automation Project":
· Low maintenance
· Multiple playlists
· Legal IDs
· Logs every song and liner played
· Records errors and keeps truckin'
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a few bugs in install script
· Created error log/warning system
· Main script now updates the settings in stewie.conf in order to continue running. The only thing that *should* kill it, is not having any music available in the "master" playlist.
· Config file can be updated while script is running
· install-stewie gives "not found" audio players another chance
· Rewrote README file