All the music, all the time
Spotify - A world of music on your desktop!
- With Spotify, creating playlists is as easy as drag and drop. Each new playlist is saved to your account, and will be accessible from wherever you use Spotify.
- Sharing music:
- To us, sharing music is one of life’s great pleasures. That’s why we’ve made it so simple for you to share tracks and playlists with your friends. When we say ‘simple’, we mean one-click-simple.
- Mobile music:
- Introduce Spotify to your mobile phone and you’ll have music on tap wherever you go. Play any track live over the internet, or save your playlists and listen offline, it’s your choice.
- Searching for music:
- When you’ve got millions and millions of tracks to choose from, where do you start? With a search.
- Top lists:
- You may have noticed popularity meters after each track on Spotify. It’s nothing personal, they just measure recent plays. Create your own top lists.
- Offline mode:
- If you find yourself without an Internet connection, Spotify Offline keeps the music flowing.
- Buying music:
- If you’d like to buy individual tracks or albums you hear on Spotify, you can quickly download them as MP3s.
- Use anywhere:
- Spotify goes where you go. All you need is your login and you can listen to Spotify from any computer or mobile phone. Perfect for visiting friends.
- Your Spotify library:
- Now that you’ve got so much music at your disposal , you’ll need a seriously good library. So we’ve built one for you. A library that’s as clever as it is simple to use.
- We all want to know more about the people who make the music we love. So all our top artists on Spotify feature biographies from the excellent All Music Guide.
- Artist radio:
- A gold mine for discovering new artists. This is a dedicated radio stream to find and play tracks similar to songs by any of our top artists. Tune in and see where it takes you.
- Related artists:
- Another great way to expand your musical universe. All our top artists have a Related artists feature to suggest new artists for you to explore.
- Connect with Facebook:
- Import your Facebook friends straight into Spotify, and you’ll be able to see what they’re listening to with your own live stream. Share music with a single click.