The simplest way to compile this package is:
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type `cmake .' to configure the package for your system.
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and documentation.
- Playback of all common audio/video formats (no full screen support)
- From local files
- Visualisations for audio-only media (no full screen support)
- 10-band equaliser for audio (no preamp)
- Plugin based user interfaces
- Two user interfaces have been implemented
- Management of all common audio/video files
- Playlists management (basic)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added support to change audio output device.
- Added support to change video output device.
- Sparkle plugin: Various fixes.
- SparkleClassic plugin: Enabled access to equalizer; various fixes.