Soundspigot is a sound playing program for attractions and halloween haunts.
Soundspigot project is designed for playing short samples triggered by switches connected to the PC's parallel port.
Several other triggering modes are available.
Here are some key features of "Soundspigot":
· Plays sounds from RAM, so it reacts quickly to triggers.
Can play sounds:
· in response to parallel port triggers
· in response to network messages
· at timed intervals
· Automatically re-reads config file whenever it's modified, allowing quick fine-tuning with a text editor.
· Mixes sounds that are configured for the same output channel.