Snd is an open source sound editor modelled loosely after Emacs and an old, sorely-missed PDP-10 sound editor named Dpysnd.
Snd can accommodate any number of sounds, each with any number of channels.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· more Ruby and Forth improvements from Mike.
· sndlib.vsproj and other files for MS C sndlib from Rick and Andrew Burnson.
· polyoid-env generator (generators.scm).
· run improved.
· checked: mpc 0.6, gmp 4.3.0|1, sbcl 1.0.28, gtk 2.17.0, fth 1.2.4
· Thanks!: Mike Scholz, Thomas Baruchel, Rick, Andrew Burnson.