Slag project aims at developing a multiplatform pattern-based audio sequencer.
Here are some key features of "Slag":
· real-time editing
· live audio output with libao or JACK
· optional individual ports for tracks when using JACK
· a virtually unlimited number of tracks and patterns
· volume settings for tracks and pads
· the ability to link song parts together
· real-time audio file output
· english and french localisations
· Qt (3.3.x Maintenance branch)
· Secret Rabbit Code
What's New in This Release:
· This release fixes a crash which occurred when stopping audio file output, fixes compilation problems with GCC 4, and adds support for NetBSD and MacOS X.