Shell.FM is a lightweight, console-based audio player for Last.FM radio streams.
· network interface (control shell-fm remotely)
· autoban (automatically ban all tracks of an artist you don't like)
· bookmark stations (quickly jump to bookmarked stations with a single key)
· ... probably more
· libao (optional)
1. Run "make".
2. Run "make install" as root.
3. Read the manual for per-user setup information.
NOTE: The Makefile uses /usr as destdir and $DESTDIR/man as MANDIR by default. You can override those on the command line. For example, Debian/Ubuntu users usually have their manuals in /usr/share/man, so they would install Shell.FM like this:
$ make install DESTDIR=/usr MANDIR=/usr/share/man
NOTE: To install a stripped version of shell-fm (about 10K smaller), use
"install-strip" instead of "install":
$ make install-strip
What's New in This Release:
· fixed Makefile (libao detection was broken)
· fixed -D option (wrong macro for libao support was used)