Rubyripper is a secure audio-cd ripper for linux.
Through multiple times ripping the same track and correcting any differences Rubyripper tries to deliver a secure rip.
· GTK+ version 2.0.x
- many ruby-1.9 fixes
- get advanced toc scanning with help of cdrdao
- support for hidden tracks before track 1
- optionally set how many seconds a hidden track at least must be
- optionally not rip sectors before track 1 (prevent crashes for some drives)
- option to either append / prepend pregaps
- option for pre-emphasis handling
- fix rips with discs that start with a data track once again
- all new options result in a correct cuesheet (like EAC)
- fix the --all CLI option and rename it to --defaults
- improved aborting a rip
- better show intention of "overwrite" dir by renaming it
- better detection of various artist discs
- cooldown the drive for two minutes after 30 minutes non-stop ripping
- better handling of incomplete rips of last track due to offsets
- added detection of free disk space
- force a unique output directory in the gtk2 gui
- fix some exotic lame tags
- poll for the drive for some seconds to detect a disc
- more easy visual sign when some erors were not recovered
- move to freedesktop.org standard d...