Ratoximus is a backend for rating your music on the fly. When a good song comes up on your playlist, you can mark it up to your favorites, and when you just can't stand a song, you can blacklist it.
A cleanlist is generated based on a preselected list, taking out the blacklisted entries. It includes a simple interactive frontend, and tips to other methods.
· a music player (xmms is a great option and the defaults are for it)
· a utility / way to control it from the cli (xmmsctrl is a good one for xmms, and we use it by default - http://user.it.uu.se/~adavid/utils/)
· basic GNU utilities like bash, cat, grep, cut, echo and so on (yeah, you have em)
· xbindkeys, for an easy way to bind it to your keyboard.
· libxosd for osd support
What's New in This Release:
· fixed a multiugly bug that caused 10 secs of extra execution time being spent with osd on
· fixed a bug that had been sleeping untill now due to sheer luck, sanitize now works due to facts, not luck (:
· quickmode and cleanlist generate
· new topics: quickmode and generate
· formatting corrections to several categories (too long lines)
· various typos, misinformation and additional info
· cleaned up some of the internal help systems unused cues and updated to the new features
· installer works again, had forgot to add the version string thats now in the packaged dir
· the installer now pre-configures your conf so that it matches the user that was installing ($USER)