RTSynth is a midi event triggered real time synth for Linux.
Here are some key features of "RTSynth":
· sample rate range of 44100-48000Hz
· pitch bend
· audible increase of overall tuning
Three midi files (LittleWing.mid, PurpleHaze.mid, Child_in_time.mid) together with there ".mst" files have been added to the examples folder.
NOTE: Muse (version 0.6.0pre2) has a serious problem with midi pitch events when reading from a midi file.
Please use pmidi for playback to get the right sound!
What's New in This Release:
· removed all old examples as they had been completely outdated. Added examples matching the current version.
· reduced internal buffer sizes to a minimum.
· locking down of memory when used in real time mode has been completed.
· Midi thread runs now by default in non real time mode. This change ensures that the audio stream will never be interrupted by a Midi event. You can still force Midi real time mode from the command line.
· pitch bend frequency adjustment has been improved.
· added 6-pole formant filter to the multi output filter unit.
· added gain controller to pm-resonators in drum synth.