Quod Libet is a music player and tag editor.
Quod Libet is a music library management program. Rather than categorize songs by genre, artist, and album, it lets you search and display them however you want.
Quod Libet supports regexp-based searches, album cover display, tag editing, ReplayGain, multimedia keys, and an OSD.
Also included is Ex Falso, a tag editor that has the same editing features found in Quod Libet, but does not play audio files.
· PyGTK 2.6 and OSS- or ALSA-compatible sound drivers
· For Ogg Vorbis support, you need pyvorbis
· For MP3 support, you need pyid3lib and pymad
· For FLAC support you need pyflac
· For ALSA support you will need pyao
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release includes many improvements to the architecture, as well as a new distutils-based build and test system to ease frequent releases.
· The audio playback engine is now replaceable, and Xine and GStreamer-based implementations are included.
· Numerous bugfixes and minor enhancements have been made since 1.0.