Qjackctl is an open source software written in Qt and designed to control the JACK sound server daemon, specific for the Linux audio desktop infrastructure.
Qjackctl provides a simple GUI (Graphical User Interface) dialog for setting several JACK daemon parameters.
· Jack audio connection kit
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Session infra-client management finally being added.
· Preparations for Qt5 migration.
· Transport tempo (BPM) precision display fixed to 4 digits.
· Color-candy (dang old ANSI terminal?) escape sequences are now silently stripped from jackdbus messages captured log (one-liner from original patch by Brendan Jones, thanks).
· List ALSA device card id. string instead of device number, while on setup dialog.
· Japanese (ja) translation added (by Takashi Sakamoto).