QMetronome is a skinnable metronome for Qt licenced under the GPL.
The qualitiy of the prepackaged skins are questionable but it is easy to make your own. I made this metronome when I was learning the rythms of Flamenco on the guitar.
Therefore, it has up to twelve beats per "bar" and clicks with accents.
Here are some key features of "QMetronome":
· Three click sounds: one, accent and ordinary. Configurable.
· Four to twelve beats per round.
· Timing precision only limited by your soundcard and drivers.
· All three click sounds must be in the same format (bits, hz, mono/stereo),
· otherwise strange things will happen. Will be fixed in the next version.
· Qt, SDL for sound.