Pymp project is a clean, flexible frontend to MPlayer written in Python.
- Open files on the command line: pymp *.mp3
- Open locations: pymp http://foo.com dvd://1
- Drag and Drop files and folders to playlist
- M3U and PLS playlist format support
- Find files in playlist with ctrl+f
- Remote command execution:
- pymp -remote pause
- pymp -remote stop
- pymp -remote play 12
- pymp -remote current
- pymp -remote seek 20
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Replaced os.popen2 with subprocess for Python 2.6.
- Added a function to set the title of a track and window title.
- Play/Pause button now changes when you press pause, play and stop.
- The spacebar can be used to pause items now.