Pymp project is a clean, flexible frontend to MPlayer written in Python.
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Pymp 1.1:
- Replaced os.popen2 with subprocess for Python 2.6.
- Added a function to set the title of a track and window title.
- Play/Pause button now changes when you press pause, play and stop.
- The spacebar can be used to pause items now.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Jay Dolan
- ROOT \ Multimedia \ Audio
Pymp project is a clean, flexible frontend to MPlayer written in Python. It supports simple playlists, web streams, and anything else that MPlayer does. Pymp aims to blend in with your desktop environment, not stand out as many skinned players do.
Last updated on June 22nd, 2009