Browses through Jamendo, streams audio data.
Pyjama is a unofficial Python/GTK Medialibrary for Jamendo. It enables you, to browse, search and listen to thousands of albums and artists legally. Pyjama is absolute free, licensed under GPLv3.
- querying Jamendo online
- querying local Jamendo database dumps
- caching Jamendo's data depending on how often it might change
- browsing albums by rating (ever/week/month), listened, downloaded, starred, playlistet and date
- showing album and artist informations
- showing all tracks of an album and all tracks of an artist
- sorting these tracks
- adding albums and single tracks to playlist
- playing these playlisted tracks
- skipping, stopping, clearing playlist and removing single items
- cover- view for current playing track (or track under mousepointer)
- support for gtk themes
- searching local database for albums, artists and tracks
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.3.0
- a fancy new dialog which is shown when you update your database
- tooltips and menus for each track in the playlist
- improved GUI
- a new update tool (PVC)