PulseAudio Preferences 0.9.6
PulseAudio Preferences (paprefs) is a simple GTK based configuration dialog for the PulseAudio sound server.
Please note that this program can only configure local servers, and requires that a special module module-gconf is loaded in the sound server. (Since PulseAudio 0.9.5 this modules is loaded by default.)
· Currently, paprefs is tested on Linux only.
· paprefs was developed and tested on Debian GNU/Linux "testing" from August 2006, it should work on most other Linux distributions (and maybe Unix versions) since it uses GNU autoconf for source code configuration.
· paprefs requires gtkmm and glademmm installed.
· Obviously paprefs requires an installation of PulseAudio (version 0.9.5). The module module-gconf must be loaded in the daemon.
As this package is made with the GNU autotools you should run ./configure inside the distribution directory for configuring the source tree. After that you should run make for compilation and make install (as root) for installation of paprefs.
What's New in This Release:
· The UI has been reworked.
· Support for enabling automatic zeroconf discovery has been added.
· Automatic device combination and i18n support have been added.