Pragha is an open source and lightweight music manager software that aims to be fast, bloat-free, and light on memory consumption. It is written completely in GTK+ and C.
Here are some key features of "Pragha":
· Library management using sqlite3
· Multiple views
· OSD support with Libnotify
· Tag Editing
· mp3, ogg, flac, modplug, wav and Audio CD support
· Last.fm submission
· Playlist management (M3U Exporting)
· DBUS management interface
· Ogg Vorbis
· curl and libcurl
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved indexing of the library. Also allows continue listening music while analyzing. 
· The database uses prepared statements, improving the general performance of Pragha.
· A general cleaning of the code, but there is much to be done.
· First rewrites using GObjects as PraghaBackend, PraghaAlbumArt, PraghaMusicobject, PraghaPreferences, PraghaDatabase, and PraghaStatusbar.
· Many other rewrites as PraghaLibraryPane and PraghaPlaylist.
· Many changes to work with threads safes.
· Now add, remove or rename playlist and radios is super fast.
· Now select the content of the "Track No" and "Year" in "Edit tags" window after focusing or clicking into them.
· Now you can drag songs from the library to any file manager to copy or burn with brasero.
· Now you can add playlists using command line or file managers.
· Save and restore menu accelerators edited.
· Now whenever you add songs, select the first song added.
· Translations: use intltool for desktop file
· Try to fix issue #46: Header moved location in libcdio-paranoia-0.90. 
· Update Autotools, and fix a warning when use autogen.sh due to cdda.h
· glyr-related.c: Use lang autodetection to get artist bio. See issue #39
· mpris: fix problems with long tracks
· translations: fix plural forms
· gtk3: fix minor bugs
· add workaround for crash in taglib
· fix a deadlock on adding to current playlist
· Update Czech translation thanks to anespor, and petr.simacek.
· Update Dutch translation thanks to Vistaus.
· Update German translation thanks to cwickert.
· Update Hungarian translation thanks to Polesz.
· Update Portuguese translation thanks to smarquespt.
· Update Portuguese (Brazil) translation thanks to rafaelff1.
· Update Russian translation thanks to Lazy_Kent, and 4glitch.
· Update Turkish translation thanks to fatihmalakci, necdetyucel, and emfi.
· Update Ukrainian translation thanks to paul.rufous.