Poe is a Pugnacious Ogg Editor.
Poe is a vorbis comment editor. It tries to follow the vorbis comment header specification closely, while being convenient and flexible to use.
Towards that end, it doesn't have a static 'form' style interface. Instead, it has an editable table of comments.
The contents of the table change dependent upon preference settings, and what comments are in the ogg file you are editing.
Here are some key features of "Poe":
· Allows multiple Artist, Performer, and Genre fields.
· Flexible choice of comment fields to edit.
· Allows editing of all the comment fields in a file, not just the ones Poe is aware of.
· Full source code available.
· Free: Released under the GNU General Public Licence 2.0
· A recent version of the GNUstep core libraries
What's New in This Release:
· This release includes interface improvements, small bugfixes, and many new localizations.