A media player for KDE4
How to add timed lyrics
1. Search the lyrics
2. Open the music on PlaybaK
3. Right click the music in the playlist and click "Edit lyrics..."
4. Paste the lyrics you found.
5. Do the same for each line: move the cursor to the line, set its time
5. Click "Save", play the music and press record button located in the middle top box (you should see the lyrics on it, if you don't, double click the song).
6. Click the bottom of the box when someone says the next line.
7. Click save button once you're done
8. Disable record mode pressing the button again
9. Double click the music in the playlist and enjoy
(later it will be possible to download timed lyrics)
How to run PlaybaK without using source code (for 64 bit users) (this way requires KDE 4.4.2)
1. Download the file 64bit_executable.tar.gz and extract its file
2. Open Dolphin (or another file manager) in the folder where you extracted the file
3. Right click the file and then click "Properties"
4. Go to "Permissions" page
5. Check "Is executable"
6. Press OK
7. Open the file
8. PlaybaK should open, if it doesn't, make sure you have KDE 4.4.2
How to add files to playlist
Under playlist theres a box with 4 buttons, you should see on the right side of it "0 Media", click the first button on the left and select the files you want to play.