A playlist manager and player handler with a shell-like interface written in bash
The handler emulates most playing functions and supports most players like amp and sox. playshell is best for playing music in the console.
- supports most console based players
- complete basic play functions like play select, next play and previous play
- a one-key shell-like interface
- adding and editing of playlist
- stable shuffling
- repeating and looping
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- More fixes and added messages.
- The program now also works well with PulseAudio.