Pitchtune is an oscilloscope-style musical instrument tuning program.
It can also be used to find the frequency of sounds. Pitchtune uses the GTK+ toolkit.
What's New in This Release:
· ALSA support (capture and playback).
· OSS support deprecated (still present but weak).
· Ported to GTK2.
· Added note playback support (ALSA only), so you hear what you tune.
· Added note up/down buttons.
· Added shortcuts for octave up/down and note up/down buttons.
· Added shortcut to mute note playback.
· Added shortcuts for menu items.
· Added pitchtune icon to settings and main window.
· Added oversampling for high frequencies