PicoStreamer is a complete server for live audio/video streaming. It can stream MP3, AAC, and video live using Flash FLV. PicoStreamer does not require any Flash server. It only needs a Web server with Perl and PHP. It requires neither expensive dedicated servers nor compilation on the target machine.
A source client (for Win32) is included. A management/playing framework written in PHP makes PicoStreamer simple to use. The PicoIcy component acts as a local shoutcast server emulator, so you can use your preferred shoutcast source client to stream or stream Flash format directly from the Web.
What's New in This Release:
· Added live flash audio/video streaming support.
· Added Flash encoder.
· Added Flash player also for mp3.
· Added Brasilian (PT) language.
· Added dynamic playlist chooser.
· Added content-length managing.
· PicoIcy now in tray-bar.
· Fixed list blocking on weird chars.
· Removed php ctype_digits dependence.
· Removed perl html::entitites dependence.
· Fixed many minor bugs.