Paranormal is an extremely customizable (pseudo-programmable) audio visualization library, based (conceptually) on Winamp's AVS plugin. Paranormal's goal is to be as flexible as possible by providing a number of 'actuators' that perform various tasks involved in generating an image.
These actuators can then be combined to create a nearly unlimited number of effects. These combinations can be saved to a file to be brought back later.
What's New in This Release:
· Added a GUI actuator configuration (no more writing .pna files by hand!) :)
· Added container_cycle and xform_bump_spin actuators
· Added multi-channel support to wave_* actuators (by Sam Vaughn)
· Renamed some of the actuators
· Fixed the huge memory leak when changing actuators
· Numerous other fixes and minor tweaks