Open Beat Box 0.7.1
Open Beat Box (OBB) is an open-source beat box ( a virtual drum machine ).
We are still in an early stage of development but we aim full drum machine functionalities.
Here are some key features of "Open Beat Box":
· Highly customizable graphical interface, including bitmap skins and variable shape widgets.
· Floating tools : realy interesting with multi-screen.
· Skin aware help system that update the images acording to the skin you curently use.
· Plug-in architecture for sound effects.
· Portability : Windows, Mac, Unix
· Cross-platform file compatiblitily.
· Real-time preview and offline rendering for realy complex effect that can't be added real-time on your machine
· Distributed rendering over multiple computers.
· Customizable sound sample packages.
· Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
· Matel Power glove input driver.
What's New in This Release:
· Code major restructuration
· More performance
· Added XML Skins
· Gui enhancements (drop shadow on labels, centered spinbox label, mousescroll on slidebars)