A new musical score editor for Linux
tar -xvzf nted-x.y.z.tgz
If you want to install NtEd in a certain directory use:
This should create NtEd
Type (as root):
This should install NtEd.
If you don't like NtEd type (as root):
This should remove NtEd
To start the program type:
nted < file >.ntd
This should start the score editor.
- Real WYSIWYG, i.e. what you see on screen is exactly what you get on printer output
- Distribution of the musical symbols on pages and systems
- (up to) 4 voices per staff
- N-tuplets 1 < N < 14
- Internationalization: German gerflag, Dutch dutch_flag, Spanish spain_flag
- direct replay, whereby: Configurable music instruments per staff
- export midi
- export PostScript
- Library usage as little as possible (Cairo, Gtk, X11, ALSA)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Adds various bugfixes and translations.