Neutrino is a GNOME based GUI for managing your Creative Nomad / DAP Jukeboxes.
Neutrino is a GNOME based GUI for managing your Creative Nomad / DAP Jukeboxes. Support for accessing jukeboxes from other applications is planned by utilizing DBUS.
Additionally the backend of Neutrino is fully separated from the GUI, and is implemented as a separate GObject for easy integration into other applications.
Here are some key features of "Neutrino":
· Author/Album cataloguing system
· Create/Delete/Edit playlists via drag and drop
· Multiple attached Jukeboxes can be switched between on the fly
· Playback support with repeat and shuffle features
· Edit track information held on the jukebox (artist, album, genre etc,)
· Regular expression based search mechanism for search by artist, album, year, genre, and title.
· Transfer wav / mp3 files to / from the jukebox
· Support for ID3 V1.x and basic ID3 V2 tags for setting track information on mp3s
· Track information can be obtained from the filename of uploaded files
· Supports uploading from an mpu file (local uris only)
· Drop files onto the main window to upload
· Display jukebox statistics
· Tasks requiring access to the jukebox are queued so you aren't slowed down too much by the jukebox itself
· Playback does not block most operations
What's New in This Release:
· id3 tag reading on amd64
· id3tag writing to write tags libid3tag will read
· setting id3 tag encoding.