Muine is an innovative music player. It has a simple interface designed to allow the user to easily construct a playlist from albums and/or single songs.
Muine's goal is to be simply a music player, not to become a robust music management application.
Here are some key features of "Muine":
· A simple, intuitive user interface
· Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC and MP3 music playback support
· Automatic album-cover fetching
· Support for embedded ID3v2 album images
· ReplayGain support
· Support for multiple artist and performer tags per song
· Plug-in support
· Translations into many languages
· gstreamer or xine-lib
· Ogg Vorbis
· and optionally libid3tag and faad2