Mplinuxman is a manager for the MPMan F60 portable MP3 player.
Here are some key features of "Mplinuxman":
· Easy to use interface using GTK 2
· Downloading, uploading files to and from the player, deleteing,re-ordering files on the player
· Playlist loading/saving and can create a random list of files to fit on the players available memory
· Hot plugging, Mplinuxman can be set to start/stop when you connect/disconnect the MPMan
· Lets you upload MP3s from the player to your PC unlike the Windows version
· Uses default Linux console font to display ID3 tags on the player!
What's New in This Release:
· Added support for building on Mac OS X, thanks to Kris
· Added Japanese (by Shimada) and German (by Thomas) translations
· Added format for camera, to format the SMC for other devices, eg camera and usb card reader. (patch by Tholom)
· Support for MP-F55, changed the find devices routine to find F55
· Decreased playlist/directory loading times.