Mp3Splt is an open source command-line utility that can be used to split MP3 and OGG files selecting a begin and an end time position, without decoding.
Mp3splt project is very useful to split large mp3/ogg to make smaller files or to split entire albums to obtain original tracks.
- experimental FLAC support added
- fixed bug: when importing the exported cue file, set splitpoint name if REM NAME found (libmp3splt)
- fixed progress bar of ogg vorbis when using the auto adjust option (libmp3splt)
- applied patch of #153 [PATCH] mp3splt-gtk 0.8.2 has issues with Automake 1.13(.1), too
- fixed bug #151 - remove deprecated category 'Application' from mp3splt-gtk .desktop file