Melys is a MIDI sequencer application for ALSA.
Here are some key features of "Melys":
· A track view with drag and drop re-arrangement and copying of track parts
· A piano roll view where notes can be freely moved and copied.
· Multiple files and multiple views of the same file can be open at once and elements moved or copied between them. All related views update when one is changed.
· Tracks can be recorded and overdubbed.
· Files can be read and saved as Midi or in a text MDML format.
What's New in This Release:
· README: Updated for release 0.1.17.
· Makefile: Modified fordist to remove cfiles.
· widgets/melysview.m: Removed printf