MOC 2.4.4 / 2.5.0 Beta 2
A termianl-based audio player for Linux
Its playback is smooth, regardless of I/O load or system, because the output buffer is used in a separate thread.
- Simple mixer.
- Color themes.
- Searching the menu (the play list or a directory) like M-s in Midnight Commander.
- The way MOC creates titles from tags is configurable.
- Optional character set conversion for file tags using iconv().
- OSS, JACK, and ALSA output.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.5.0 Beta 1
- Autotools and packaging changes,
- Improved support for embedded systems,
- New and changed audio driver capabilities,
- New and changed audio decoders,