A tool that allows you to copy content from M3U-playlists with different audio-formats.
Audio-formats are: ogg, aac, mp3, flac, wav.
- When loading the playlist the "dead" songs are marked.
- Loading of multiple playlists.
- Adding manually songs.
- Numbering the songs name, Example: 001 Artist - Song Title).
- Instead of copy immediately, create a shell-script.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Multiple selection in add file dialog
- Shortcut access for command buttons
- Toggle song selection with space-bar