Kmp3burn is a kde fontend for cdrecord.
Here are some key features of "Kmp3burn":
· Adjust the volume of audio files to a standard volume level.
· Autodetection for CD burners, if libk3bdevice is found.
· New Player Interface.
· Handle Playlists at m3u format.
· Drag and Drop support.
Normalize is a tool for adjusting the volume of audio files to a standard level.
This is useful for things like creating music CD's and mp3 collections,
where different recording levels on different albums can cause the volume
to vary greatly from song to song.
Though it is not a requirement, kmp3burn can make use of k3b's libraries
to autodetec CD burners. This may be necessary to make some more obscure devices work.
You can get k3b from www.k3b.org. You will need to install from source or install
k3b development files if you are using a binary package and you want to compile kmp3burn.
· KDE version 3.3
· (kdemultimedia) mpeglib,
· (kdemultimedia) mpeglib_artsplug
· (kdemultimedia 3.3) aKode
· bunzip2 Kmp3burn-0.2.*.tar.bz2
· tar xf Kmp3burn-0.2.*.tar
· cd Kmp3burn
· su to root
· make install
What's New in This Release:
· Add Slovak translation
our in-depth analysis