Kexis is a lossless WAV file compressor. Kexis' main goal is to develop prediction and encoding schemes to minimize compressed file size. Kexis strives to be the premier lossless sound encoder.
What's New in This Release:
· You can now turn off the logic that uses similarities between the left and right channel when encoding data with -ns. It is not recomended to do so, since it usually results in worse compression.
· Kexis now opens files as "binary". While this has no effect in linux, Windows, NT, ect need this for portability.
· Added a -d switch which causes Kexis to delete WAV files after encoding them.
· When decoding to stdout, Kexis now properly keeps stdout open so multiple files can now be streamed.
· Progress bar on decode now correctly displays mid and average, not predicted mid and average