Kexis is a lossless WAV file compressor.
What's New in This Release:
· You can now turn off the logic that uses similarities between the left and right channel when encoding data with -ns. It is not recomended to do so, since it usually results in worse compression.
· Kexis now opens files as "binary". While this has no effect in linux, Windows, NT, ect need this for portability.
· Added a -d switch which causes Kexis to delete WAV files after encoding them.
· When decoding to stdout, Kexis now properly keeps stdout open so multiple files can now be streamed.
· Progress bar on decode now correctly displays mid and average, not predicted mid and average