KRadio 1.0 beta3b
KRadio is a comfortable radio application for KDE 3.x.
Here are some key features of "KRadio":
· support for V4L and V4L2 based radio card drivers
· NEW: Timeshift playing: press the pause button and later continue listening where you stopped!
· NEW: dynamically loadable plugins
· NEW: Ogg/Vorbis recording (libogg/libvorbis required)
· MP3 recording (libmp3lame required)
· attended and unattended recording
· database with station preset files, station search
· lirc support
· alarms (weekday specific if you wish), stations and volume may be assigned, types: start/stop play, start/stop recording
· sleep countdown functions
· docking menu, includes menu entries for preferred stations
· quickbar, toolbar with buttons for preferred stations
· icons for stations in quickbar, display, etc.
· error logging window instead of nerving messageboxes:)
· plugin library architecture, kradio is ready for new radio types (e.g. internet radio), your own radio display, etc.
· KDE >= 3.2
· QT >= 3.2
· A kernel with video4linux (V4L) or V4L2 support. KRadio supports all radio cards that have a V4L/V4L2 interface.
· automake >= 1.6.1
· autoconf 2.5*
· Lame (optional, for MP3 recording)
· Ogg/Vorbis (optional, for Ogg/Vorbis recording)
· LIRC (optional, for Infrared Control)
· OSS support (mixer, dsp/pcm)
· Last but not least: a radio card
What's New in This Release:
· more saveState fixes
· split config pages of alsa,recording, v4l into several tab pages
· initial drag&drop support in station selectors, quickbar, docking
· v4l power off behavior (mute, volume=0) is now configurable, some cards need mute/volume, some others don't