K-yamo 0.40a4-2 / 0.50 Beta 2
A Mp3 tagger and CD ripper
K-yamo is a music-organizer for tagging music files (mp3 and ogg atm). K-yamo project is able to clean up complete directorytrees with an easy to use filter-system, and make good structured trees out of them.
- Shows all musicfiles in one directory recursively.
- Tag single files, up to complete directory-trees at once.
- Autocompletion of tags, if MySQL is used.
- Cleanup complete directorytrees recursively with filenames out of tags.
- Sort out files that are not propper tagged.
- Optionally move files, not just copy them.
- If files would be double, keep the one with better quality.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.50 Beta 2
- Removed typo in tempfileloading
- Layoutchange in tagger to add more tags, and fileinfos
- Included text-fetching over lyric.wikia.org
- Included the tagguesser (again)