Jokosher project is a simple yet powerful multi-track studio.
Here are some key features of "Jokosher":
· Easy to use interface, designed from the ground up. Jokosher uses concepts and language familiar to musicians, and is a breeze to use.
· Simple editing with splitting, trimming and moving tools.
· Multi-track volume mixing with VU sliders.
· Import audio (Ogg Vorbis, MP3, FLAC, WAV and anything else supported by GStreamer) into your projects.
· A range of instruments can be added to a project, and instruments can be renamed. Instruments can also be muted and soloed easily.
· Export to MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, WAV and anything else GStreamer supports.
· Documentation (User Guide, FAQ, Tutorial) and User Community (Forums, IRC).
· GTK+ version 2.8.x
· gstreamer 0.10.9+
What's New in This Release:
· bug fixes