JavaAmp is a clone of the well known multimedia player WinAmp.
JavaAmp player uses the Lightweight Java Game Library (LWJGL) and FMOD for playing music and visualizing it.
· Java 5.0 or later
1. Download and install Java Runtime Environment 5.0
2. Download latest version of LWJGL (0.99) and extract it to any directory:
2.1. Copy libraries from native-directory into the bin-directory of your JRE.
2.2. Copy JARs from the jar-directory into the lib/ext-directory of your JRE.
3. Download FMOD 3.75 and extract it to any directory:
What's New in This Release:
· This release adds translation support (English and German are already included).
· A preferences dialog has been added.
· The settings are saved when JavaAmp closes, and loaded on startup.
· In the file information dialog, general information (file size, etc.) is shown now.
· For users with slower computers, a splash screen has been added to show that JavaAmp is loading.
· Some bugfixes have been made.