Jampal is a free mp3 Library and Jukebox program.
Here are some key features of "Jampal":
· Jampal stores a music library of over 12000 songs with ease.
· You can sort, organize and categorize your tracks.
· It is very fast. You can sort 12000 tracks in under a second.
· You can update hundreds of track tags in one operation in a few seconds.
· Jampal libraries can be easily customized so that you can organize your music any way you want to.
· You can create your own frames within the ID3v2 standard to categorize your songs which ever way you want.
· The library can be imported into a spreadsheet or text editor program.
· Musicmatch Jukebox libraries can be converted to Jampal and vice versa.
· Most ID3v2 fields are supported, including all text fields and any number of attached pictures.
· Reference information from the ID3v2 standard is included to help understand the purpose and usage of each frame.
· Synthesized voice announcements of song titles (on Microsoft Windows only).
What's New in This Release:
· Jampal now supports full use of unicode character sets. There is a font menu option so that if you are using non-English characters you can select an appropriate font to display them.
· This also fixes a problem where if an ID3V2.4 tag with UTF-8 font was edited, an incorrect ID3V2.3 tag was created that caused Microsoft media player to refuse to play the file.
· Added a Help menu item to display the online help pages.
· Jampal now requires Java version 6.