JDJ is the music player for friends' DJs.
No button that makes your screen sounds like a Xmas tree. Just what is useful for friends' DJs ! It's a music player specially designed for you, very simple to use, but with powerful features... free and soon open-source !
￭ unzip it somewhere on your disk. If you would like to boot from a Live CD, think to put JDJ on an USB memory stick to enable it to manage and store its database
￭ think to turn the sound card volume ON (it was OFF by default on my Knoppix configuration
- multi-sound cards support. 2 players with auto-mix between songs,1 pre-listen player
- indexing of thousands of songs in a single efficient database (mp3 supported in the first version. Others will be supported later : ogg, wav, ..)
- direct search / selection over all songs in the database. Management of song categories
- playlist offering the possibility to manage songs by groups. Open / save m3u and m3u8 playlists keeping groups definitions
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- searches and removes duplicated songs in database, enables to reload songs folders to update the database
- few optimizations, including faster loading of playlists, more comfortable for large playlists
- upgrade to Java 1.6, and SWT 3448 interface library