JACK Network Manager is a graphical user interface (GUI) for the JACK netmanager module, running network sources.
Build dependies (really only configuration performed): sgrep, m4
gtkdialog (http://linux.pte.hu/~pipas/gtkdialog/), zenity; lash_wrap is recommended if you want to use LASH.
Here are some key features of "JACK Network Manager":
· Launched sources are independent from runing tool.
· Tray icons with sources names. Click them to stop appropriate source.
· Per-source audio session support. Currently it has support for LASH and LADISH.
· Downsample for JACK1 is specified by samplerate instead of factor.
· Presets support. Presets itself are script, stored in special directory.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added makefile and ability to choose, what build it manages
· Debian rules are included. Thanks to falktx.
· Install script has one argument to override install root (default is "/").