JACK Network Manager 0.2.3.1
A GUI for the jack netmanager module
Build dependies (really only configuration performed): sgrep, m4
gtkdialog (http://linux.pte.hu/~pipas/gtkdialog/), zenity; lash_wrap is recommended if you want to use LASH.
- Launched sources are independent from runing tool.
- Tray icons with sources names. Click them to stop appropriate source.
- Per-source audio session support. Currently it has support for LASH and LADISH.
- Downsample for JACK1 is specified by samplerate instead of factor.
- Presets support. Presets itself are script, stored in special directory.
JACK Network Manager
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added makefile and ability to choose, what build it manages
- Debian rules are included. Thanks to falktx.
- Install script has one argument to override install root (default is "/").