Horgand is a jack capable organ client with presets and some effects incorporated.
Horgand generates the sound in real time like a FM synthesizer. Due this, you can change the frequency of all the drawars and add some special effects.
This is my fist DSP program attempt, my first jack client, and my first attempt to produce any sound, and i'm not programmer. THIS PROGRAM COMES WITH NO WARRANTY, and sure have tones of bugs.
Horgand is a organ ... generates sound like a FM sinthesizer in real time, good reason for use a fast computer, there are many others programs who emulate a organ and sure their sound is better, but i program what i need, and just for fun.
You can modify the frequency of all "drawars" and use the "effects".
I'm not a DSP "guru" and belive me, i will never be. Sure Horgand has many "noises", but ... i remember old organs ... they have many "noises" too.
· ALSA (with sequencer).
· FLTK (tested and compiled with v1.1.1)
· Midi Keyboard or virtual keyboard like vkeybd
What's New in This Release:
· New features including five new waveforms, waveforms availables for LFO and DSP effects, falling back to ALSA if JACK is not available, and a Sound Bank manager.
· Improved code for less CPU usage.
· Important bugs fixed include correct display of delay time and load presets for older versions.
· Other minor bugs have been fixed.