Guayadeque Music Player is a mp3 music player with the aims to be intuitive and fast even for huge music collections.
It allow to access easily to any song from your collection, put labels to every song, artist or album.
Also it does music suggestions thought the LastFM panel and show info about the artist and the current song.
Also it can show the lyrics of the current song.
Supports Shoutcast radio stations as well.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added Random as a ordering method for dynamic playlists
· Added a filter for the random or smart play mode so you can select a playlist for the Allow filter and another playlist for the deny filter. This way you can for example fix the genre or a label for the Smart added tracks from last.fm.
· Fix bug when searching text with a ' in it
· Fix 'Copy to...' when filenames contains reserved chars
· Preferences dialog can be resized
· You can now select lyrics provider from the lyrics panel
· Fixed bug adding a label in the radio label editor
· Click over the time can switch between time current track pos or time left
· Added option in preferences to configure the silence detector. To automatically skip track when the sound level gets lower than the one you configure.
· To view the large cover image you just need to put the mouse over the player cover image.
· When you put the mouse over an image in the last.fm panel it will show a larger image.
· Added a Limiter to the sound output
· Added a 10 band equalizer
· Added a cache for last.fm queries and online images
· Fixed crash in mpris when application send incomplete method calls
· Fixed bug with library update when library paths changed
· Allow to move items in playlists using dragging with mouse
· Fixed bug with library paths. After remove a library path the files kept in the library.
· Added drag&drop support to playlists and podcasts panels
· Added option to search cover from the track editor image section
· Removed mp4v2 library dependency
· Removed taglib-extras as taglib now support most of the formats
· Allow to load multiple files from file manager
· Fixed a bug while dragging files over the playlist
· Fixed the support to images in ogg files
· Added a navigator in last.fm so you can go to the previous or next track info.
· Fixed a bug in TrackEditor not saving alls changes made.
· Changed Save to playlist allowing to append to existing playlist. You can select the playlist and where to append ( begin, end )
· Added track counter in the status bar
· Added Ukrainian language translation. Thanks yupadmin at gmail dot com
· Resizeable track editor. Remembers last position and size
· Added gapless play support
· Saved in config the showed/hidden panels
· Added support to m3u, pls, xspf radio playlists
· Added user defined radios
· Fixed bug with cmake 2.8.0
· Added posibility in progressbar to show counters instead of percent