Groku project is a Gnome Application for controlling your Roku Soundbridge device. Groku can control many aspects of your Roku Soundbridge over a network connection.
Currently, Groku can control your Soundbridge, and make it do the following things:
· Connect to a media server
· Connect and play Internet Radio Stations
· List Containers(Folders)/Songs on the media server
· Manage the Soundbridge's Now Playing Play-list
· Add to Play-list
· Remove from Play-list
· Full transport Capabilities (In near-real-time)
· Play, Pause, Stop, Previous, Next
· Repeat (Repeat One, Repeat All)
· Volume Control
· Time Display
· Remote Soundbridge Display
· Shows you what's currently being displayed on your Soundbridge in near-real-time
- Basic Playback and navigation of Containers.